Friday 26 September 2008

Hats have landed...



I'm so very pleased to say that I have four new girl's hats in store at Silly Gilly right now.

Top left - Size Medium
Top right - Size Small
Bottom left - Size X-Large
Bottom right - Size Large

These hats fit girls ranging in age from 6 months through to 4 years. All are made from 100% cotton with satin ribbon and ready to make any little girl look splendiferously snappy for Spring!!
And I'm proud to say they have had my Mother's Group seal of approval!

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Jodie said...

ooh , I love the fruity one...and I owe you a very public thankyou for suggesting my snails to whip-up.
Seriously thankyou , you crazy wonderful woman!!!

Little Munchkins said...

How cute! I love the apples one too. I know my DD would love that fabric with her current obsession with fruity fabrics.

Tracy said...

Love your creations. Would love to see your enids :)

Tracy said...

oooo Just checked out your profile!! I'm also in SA.