Tuesday 30 September 2008

Hanging with the new peeps...

Photobucket

I've been finding time to knit little finger puppet people for my daughter to play with and use with her dolls house. Here are the first three that have been created with another on the way. The pattern is from Jean Greenhowe's Bazaar Knits. I also aim to make a little rabbit for the 'peeps' to have as company.... found the pattern here.

It really makes me giggle when I see myself knitting - I am such an awkward and hesitant knitter. But if the results are quick and easy like our new peeps above, I'll have a go at most anything!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

They look great. Well done.

Michelle

Liesl said...

They are really cute - they have such happy faces!

Anonymous said...

Nice work :) I'm sure we can get you knitting more yet!!....my evil plan is working :)