Sunday 27 December 2009

Do you have this pattern? Butterick 4875 Vintage

I'm crazily thinking I can fit in making a new dress for New Years Eve this year. Yep. Four days away. So I get practical and decide to use a pattern I already have. Found a lovely vintage one in the stash. Um and ah about it but be practical. Use something you already have. Butterick 4875.

Open the packet up and DANG! Only the second sheet of instructions are there and of course I'm making the first view, View A!! All the instructions I have instruct you to refer to the instructions for View A. Which I don't have. Dang.

If you have this pattern, regardless of the size, would you be so kind as to contact me? In the next day or so? I would be more than happy to pay you handsomely or send you something handmade for a scanned copy of page 1 and 2 of the instructions!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Cass said...

I wish I had it that looks fab

bec said...

Wish I could help you out, it looks gorgeous! Can't even find it on google, must be so rare. Good luck!

Corrie said...

no but I am totally loving it...espdecially the option on the far right! hello ruffles!

Corrie:)

Amy Badskirt said...

it's a terrific pattern. I wish I had it! I'm a bit late now, of course to offer help improvising the directions. I'll keep an eye out for it for next time though!

Amy Badskirt said...

I only wish I could have been faster to help you... for next time, you might try Lower your presser foot

Julie said...

Very cute, sorry can't help. Good luck for next New Years.