Lots of opportunities to choose either the glass half full or the glass half empty view on life. So do I collapse in a giggling heap or a hysterical frenzied one? I've just read a fantastic post which sums up life as a work at home mum hilariously! Check it out!
To get back to that glass half full kind of perspective I thought I would do as Belly Beyond, the author of that great post, has done.... A Things I Am Grateful For post.
- 34 degrees today before another two days of 41 degree forecasts
- How Bamboo/Soya doesn't fray during my beginners crochet attempts like Bamboo/Cotton does
- Our gorgeous emerald green front lawn thanks to subsurface irrigation
- The jacaranda trees in full bloom either side of our yard
- That my daughter will munch on celery as if it is the yummiest thing in the universe!