Friday 6 November 2009

Here a Clip, There a Clip!

I'm in full production mode. Well as much in full production mode as one can be when one is a full time mother to a 'I'm a fairy... I'm a robot... let's play hide and seek' almost four year old.

I go to a felting class each Thursday which has the blessed bonus of a creche for the poppet and a gorgeous teacher who doesn't care if I do my felting craft or cut my toenails! Of course, I left the personal grooming for home and this week I used my time to get my growing collection of hair clippies ready for market.

Photobucket

All colours of the rainbow and using two of my favourite things in the studio. Buttons and scraps!
More bags have been cut out for sewing tonight and tomorrow I'm thinking summer hats...

4 comments:

Annie said...

Big production going on here - good on you!

CurlyPops said...

Everywhere a clip clip!

Unknown said...

Wow look at em all !They look great .

Natalie said...

Wow look at all those gorgeous clips! I keep trying to get a decent collection for my stock, but keep putting them in my litt's miss's hair lol!