Thursday 12 June 2008

Good things come in great big boxes!

Ahh, the deliciousness of a big whopping parcel arriving all the way from the US. I'm a self confessed fabriholic and am a very proud owner of some new arrivals....

Some beautiful Michael Miller and Robert Kaufman fabric, those two are amongst my favourite fabric designers. And the piece de resistance, a few boxes of divine Moda Learn to Sew Lace-Up Cards for the kiddies. I'll post more about these sweet vintage inspired treasures tomorrow. They will be up for grabs in my store soon....

And another thing I'm really getting into lately is making half aprons for girls in vintage fabrics using vintage patterns. I've found some lovely 50's fabric at the op shops lately and have already popped two up on my site. More to come next week.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

That apron is super super cute - what a great idea.