So I thought it would be good to post some details about my likes and dislikes, as there apparently is a person out there who might be interested..... here goes!
Current favourite things/obsessions.....
- Vintage style circa 1950's and early 1960's
- Steiner and Waldorf dolls
- Michael Miller and Alexander Henry children's print fabrics
- Cath Kidston prints
- Raspberry spiked chocolate brownies (just thought I'd throw that one in, don't know how it relates to quilting... LOL) and Pepsi Max
- Little Golden Books, the older the better
- Rand McNally Junior Elf Books
- Cotton fabric is my favourite material in the entire world; and
- Op shopping and garage sale hunting where I search for vintage aprons, Little Golden Books, vintage embroidered pillow cases and vintage patterns
- Orange, the colour nor the artificial flavour
- Cartoony prints and things
- Cutesy, modern Disney, commercial style advertising aimed at young kiddies
- Wasting anything that could be reused/recycled/reloved