Saturday 20 June 2009

That dang crafty black hole...

It seems to come along every month and swallow me for a little while. Perhaps a week each month. I do lots of crafty blog reading. Lots of facebook.. lol... and just lots of little bits of crafty things.

So here I am hopefully on the flipside of the void, with just a couple pics for your perusal. No photos of any crafty progress as the progress is so minimal on all the many projects!





I've been busy like a bee working on my big wet bag order, on the home stretch now! Lots of felting woollen jumpers found at op shops, started a new knitted hat for poppet head which will be felted, almost finished a dressing gown for poppet head, started buying fabric for test sewing kits of the gingerbread house, decided to clear out all the 'stuff' in my studio I don't need and sell it.... As I mentioned lots of little bits of lots of big things.

Surely I'll settle on finishing some projects this week....

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Hope you have a wonderfully crafty week.

tea and cake said...

Sometimes we just need that space - it can act like a backdraught to more activity.

Jodie said...

When that happens , as it inevitably does - I use to rail against it and be cranky and try and force myself to do things. Now I am more trusting that things will pick up again and I try not to strees myself out so much.
May the craft gods smile upon you my dear!

Beth said...

well hopefully taking thst step back was just what you needed! the photos are beutiful!

rachelmp said...

Good luck! I'm trying to find some time to make some dolls quilts to clean up the stash. Time .. ha!

Vera Jean said...

It isnt rocket science is it...one week a month, things turn to ****..Hormones..Those little buggers are determined to upset the system any chance they get..Have a block of choccy..it happens to the best of us..