Cool change due tonight thank goodness!
For some reason I thought I would post about some little things that I do in our everyday lives or with my work with Silly Gilly that helps us tread just a little lighter on Mother Earth.
- Buy the majority of my daughters clothes at the op shop or garage sales
- Use scrap photocopy paper destined for the bin from Mr Silly Gilly's office to print Silly Gilly paperwork on
- Use my rinse water from one kitchen sink bowl to rinse out the suds in the other
- Donate clothing and toys to the op shop on a regular basis
- Use my daughter's kindy art work as wrapping paper for gifts
- Use only 2/3 of the required washing liquid on the clothes and it works just fine!
- Habitually turn off lights whenever I leave the room
- Either don't use plastic bags for my fruit and vegies when buying them or else reuse them for the next shopping trip
To finish the post here's a beautiful picture that helps just a teeny tiny bit to cool me down....
It's by jtravism