Sunday 28 December 2008

So that was Xmas....

I think I had a lovely Xmas this year.
That is if I can remember it.....

I've been holed up in bed with the dreaded flu... the bone aching, room spinning, chills and sweats flu....

So I've crawled (well almost) my way to the computer just to reconnect in some way with the outside world and share my sadness at missing the 20% off sale at Spotlight yesterday. I think that hurts more than the flu does.

Don't worry. I've had plenty of time to think and haven't forgotten about my 100th post giveaway.
I'll be posting about that soon. Promise. :)

Random photo from recent Bali trip due to lack of good xmas photos.....

5 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Oh no...what a terrible thing to happen at christmas. I hope you eat lots of chicken soup and get better really really soon!

Kitty said...

I know lots of people on this side of the planet who've been hit by lurgi this Christmas. It would seem it's a global phenomenon. So sorry to hear you've been poorly - get well soon!

And Happy New Year. x

Anonymous said...

oh you poor thing! Hope you are better really really soon! xxx

Jodie said...

Hope you feel better soon. I missed the sale too, and went a day late - der!

Louise said...

Poor you! Hope you are feeling heaps better. Happy New Year!