Wednesday 20 August 2008

Sunhats and Sausages

For some inspiration, lately I've been busily scouring my vintage sewing books. I've made this hat before and keep going back to it again and again as the brim is lovely and deep and the hat has such a happy feel.

It's a lovely cherry red colour, is adjustable at the back with some nice long ties and fits girls aged 3 - 5. I've popped it in the Silly Gilly store.

More op shopping yesterday revealed this sweet, sweet vintage childrens book about a sausage dog! Now I need your help, fellow bloggers. I know there is a great blog out there about a crafty gal and her sidekick sausage dog. Anyone know who it is? I just can't for the life of me find it amongst my terribly long list of bloggy bookmarks. I'd love to be able to send this book on to her....

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

That's so sweet....
You're looking for Brooke over at Boobook Sausage Dogs:
http://boobooksausagedogs.blogspot.com/

boobook said...

What a lovely lady you are indeed!!
Thank you for thinking of me.
Thank you curlypops for pointing her in the right direction!!
This book is the BEST!!
xoxx
brooke and moca

Anonymous said...

how sweet you are!!! What a great find this book was, love it, love your blog, I have just popped over from Lino Forest!! glad I did :)