Saturday 16 August 2008

My beautiful brown haired Steiner boy

I am honoured to introduce my newest and very sweet boy Steiner doll.


I've created him over the last month and have really bonded with him, as I've spent so many hours bringing him to life. He has fair skin with blue grey eyes, is 38cm/15" tall and is made from cotton fabric, then stuffed with wool fleece. His hand spun 100% wool hair is really thick and very tactile. Each strand of hair has been attached individually. Whenever anyone picks him up, they all run their hands through his hair! His little cord pants and grey blue gingham shirt are 100% cotton.

This doll is perfect for children from 2 years of age and upwards. He would be a great birthday or Christmas gift. You can find him at the Silly Gilly store!

1 comment:

Liesl said...

He's lovely - what fantastic hair!