Monday 7 July 2008

Learn To Sew Lace Up Cards

When I first saw these Learn to Sew Lace Up Cards I was instantly taken back to when I was six or so, learning to sew with my little plastic needle and wool. The cards I used back then were not too dissimilar to these that I have available now in the Silly Gilly store.

I've just added to the store four of these beautiful little sets, each filled with six lace up cards, two plastic blunt needles and yarn. Made by Moda, they have such gorgeous vintage style and would be a great gift for any little girl or boy.


Thanks must go to my daughter who gave me a lovely example of how to use her set of cards as seen above.

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I remember those from when I was little....how sweet.

Liesl said...

I'm very excited to see these - I too remember them from when I was a kid. I will have to get one for my two little boys. They will love having a go at sewing.

Nikki said...

Oh - memories!!! I loved my sewing cards when I was little. Mine were really boring pictures compared with these.