Sunday 25 January 2009

Not another collection!

I am currently collecting the following things:

Little Golden Books (vintage in particuar)
Vintage retro biscuit Tins
Vintage kids books -Whitman Fuzzy Wuzzy Books, Wonder Books, Rand McNally Jnr Elf Books
Vintage Tupperware
Brooches made by very clever ladies

But I just found this photo on Flickr.... Oh no.... I feel another collection coming on... But dang this collection might prove a tad expensive! It's called Pixieware. Lots of it on Ebay in the US. Isn't it cute!!?? Anyone know that I've correctly identified it as Pixieware?

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I've never heard of pixieware. It's very cute though.

Cathy said...

I have never seen it before - but I think I just love it and when I am over in the States in May I will have a look out for it!