Saturday 30 May 2009

Done. Finally.

The big mysterious project is finally finished. Mr Silly Gilly very kindly removed the garrulous gremlin from our house for a few blissful hours this afternoon so I could concentrate on finishing off the project.

A couple of sneak peeks this evening and then tomorrow I'll set up a few photos in the lovely sunshiny weather I'm just hoping will appear.


Also, more bags in the Silly Gilly store this evening, made from some of the delicious Michael Miller fabrics I received a while ago from my fabric coop in the US. I do weep a few tears now and then when I think of how I didn't order more fabric whilst the AU dollar was doing so well against the US dollar.




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow those bags are great . You're not the only one crying about the currency rate , sniff .

trash said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! I can guess what the very special thing is and I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there a birthday looming soon?

tea and cake said...

These are great, Gillian, but, I can't wait to see the 'full surprise' pictures!

Jodie said...

Hurry up Gilly, its tomorrow already....are you awake yet????

our shabby cottage said...

C'mon Silly - it's Sunday already......and the sun is shining here!